Saturday, April 10, 2010

gathering

feel quite happy when i was gathering with my classmate
we chat a lot of things
most of my gang will start their study include me in may
hehe
most of my gang got attend the gathering
nice ya..
feel quite tired when i was gathering
but
it's ok
feel enjoy it
hehe
the most sad thing is..
we didn't took photo at all
oh my god..
whatever

= second day =
yesterday..
i will go neway wih my dear and my friends..
of course..
i feel await cause i almost one year didn't go neway with my dear..
hehe
i wake up early in the morning and vomit
lolz
maybe hungry?
i don't know
=.=
whatever
after that
i fetch baby went to eat dim sum
hehe
we never ate dim sum before
so i bring dear go eat together with me lor..
after this and that....
....
we went to village again to waste our time
we chat a while den went to neway le.
feel quite enjoy when we were singing in neway
hehe
we singing while waiting my friend
but..
my friend last minute said don't want join le cause scare be bulb
haiya
whatever la...
we end our song at six
because
we feel boring and tired when we in room
bla bla bla..

finished my blog

No comments: