Friday, April 30, 2010

anybody?

i don't know what happened to me..
my mood is damn low now..
if you're my friends..
u know what happened to me..
this few days...
i in bad mood
because of some reason..
i don't know
i can tell who about my feeling
i don't know where can i express my feeling..
i feel helpless when something was happened..
i don't like a word-------haiz...
but
now
haiz is a best word to describe my feeling at all..
i don't know what can i do..
the only one way..
i only can pray to god can hope everything will be okay..
i don't know the thing happen again..
i don't know what can i do when the thing happen again..
really..
i can't help you at all and will make me more worry...
i'm going to crazy
anybody
can help me?
=(

1 comment:

b3ng92 said...

wei..me not people meh?you so so many friends...dont say until like that mah ^_^