Saturday, January 9, 2010

tired...

argh..
i was busying since yesterday morning until night..
damn tireD @.@
went to neway with my buddy around 1230
oh my god..
it was damn tired..
we sang non stop from 1 to 7
lol
six hours
@@
i had no any sound liao..
because of shout..
i shout when i sang the song..
finished neway~
my friend zio me lim teh again
haha'
i went to there although i was tired
it's ok
because i have some good drivers fetch me
haha
i'm lazy drive car because i really tired..
luckily i didn't bring my motor there
because
there had rain..
god bless me
=D

feel fucking happy when i enjoy with my friend.
haha
long time no see angeline fuck fuck liao..
she fat a lot?
hahaha
i don't know
no comment
don't ask me
haha
phone her and ask her better
if not..
i'm going die soon..
i comfirm she will kill me when i'm sleeping

No comments: