Friday, January 29, 2010

Oh My god..

Almost one week didn't update my blog
wat happen to me..
argh..
this week
i feel so tired.
i don't knwo what happen to me too..
=.=
nowadays..
less hang out with my lovely buddy
because
everybody is busying
=.=
especially work..
all of my friend become mature..
go work jor
except childish YY
haha
always doing nothing at home..
waiting leng lui auntie come cut hair and help her wash hair hor
hahaa
wakkaa
hard to find work now..
because
chinese new year coming..
and..
we maybe will start to study soon too?
i think so lor.
vacancy almost full liao de la.
everybody starts their work at january..
but
yun yang don't know doing wat..
crazy la him
haha
feel so boring la..
nothing to do..
same to me..
so boring..
except lim teh.
work
nothing to do.
long time didn't BKB liao..
because of
i'm tired..
what can i do?
if i continue BKB
i will die
=.=
i don't know what will happen during chinese new year
i hope i won't go melaka..

No comments: