Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy... Mabuk... Crazy.. Tired...

oh yeah...
chan meng's wedding dinner was finished..
erm..
feel quite happy because i can attend his wedding dinner..
b4 the wedding dinner..
i'm the one of the heng dai who didn't help him very much?
lolz
can't say so la..
because they didn't call me also..
so chan meng cannot blame me har..
haha

20/1/2010 was a busy day for me..
i was busying prepare a lot of thing..
because
this is my 1st time attend friend's wedding dinner..
i don't know what should i do on that day..
feel quite weird but i'm happy..
keke
whatever..
that day..
we were having a lot of fun with all my buddies and my dear..
hehe
chan meng non-stop come our table to yam sheng with us..
feel he wanna make me mabuk nia?
i think not so easy la
wakakak..
whatever..
wedding dinner that day
i think we almost yam sheng 7+++times..
ghost..
7+ times means 7+++ cup of beer
oh no..
you are wrong..
haha
got two times..
i was taking bottle but not cup..
cup is too small for me la.
haha
not enough shock ma..
that day..
i went to counter to 'dian' some songs for us..
i 'dian' ping ju and peng you lor
we sang peng you together with chan meng
and we decided to sing one more song with chan meng
but
we failed..
because
chan meng was busy..
total..
we sang two songs..
feel quite happy when we sang the songs
we hug chan meng and throw and throw..
don't know who had take the photo or video..
whatever la..
this memory will never forget in my life..
forever life
=)
finished 1st round
we had to attend second round which at chan meng house.
haha
i felt tired and i rest a while at chan meng ex-room..
but..
when i wake up..
everybody back jor
left me...
oh my god..
so beh lor
haha
no good la u all
aiks..
i back myself with my car at 2.30am..
=.=
lonely..
i'm mr lonely..

at last
wish chan meng and wai yee
恩恩爱爱
白头偕老
永远幸福
幸福美满
永远开心

No comments: