Monday, January 18, 2010

the school feeling

erm..
for me
now go to school's feeling is nice..
today afternoon
i went to kwang hua
my ex-secondary school..
i went there for take the bottle to my lovely sister
this is because my careless sister forget bring her bottle to school..
when i was reached there is around 1.50..
i thought the assembly was finished..
but
when i went to my sister's class.
i saw nobody in class.
i think the assembly was going on..
then i went to school hall to see the 'PN LOW'
what the lame teacher was talking..
say truly..
i hate her a lot..
she gives me a lot of bad memory..
what the !@#$%^&*()
i won't express my feeling here
especially scold the people who bigger than me
i know it is no manner..
so
i won't do it
i will tell in front of my friends
=D
lol
haha
school feeling really nice.
i like it a lot..
i have no any chance to secondary anymore..
a lot of things happened in my secondary life..
oh my god..
study
play
bet
fight
play fire cracker..
akilo
scold..
fucking?( i don't think so)
lol
whatever
school life really nice
i have no any chance to appreciate it
because
it was passed..
argh
=(
quite sad
whatever la!!
i saw my ex teacher PN Yeo who was teach my chinese when i was form 1
she chat with me around ten minutes..
we share a lot of things..
but
mostly is mine
=.=
not her things
haha
she asked my wheather want to work or not..
she has a work to intro me..
it's at centro..
but
until chinese new year only~~

No comments: