Tuesday, August 25, 2009

a many happy+ little sad trip=A Funny genting Trip


















wow...
long time didn'tupdate my blog
argh!
i'm busy recently
keke
yesterday i went to genting with my bosom buddy~
xixi
we were having a lot of fun at there
wakakaka
don't know so gam or what la
we always go out with pei hoon also had bad thing happen...
same to yesterday.
oh my god...
she scare be pilot...
because scare put aeroplane..
she went to genting with us although she was suffering in sick~
very pei fu her...
she was wasting my money...
haha
anyway
never mind la
money can earn back
but our friendship can't be good if become bad
haha
we went to bus station early in the morning
we reach at klang around 7 am..
damn early
hahaha
we started went to KL from 7 something..
bla bla bla...~
i bought wrong ticket for the genting trip..
all my friend..
i'm sorry about that~
wasting your money too
sorry ya..
can't blame me also la
>.<
the girl too chuan liao
diu ah seng de..
since you all so good
i know you all won't blame me de..
haha

about pei hoon
i have many to say..
but
not in here
it's a long story if write in the blog..
anyway
we were having fun at there..
it is a funny and nice trip
although it's very sian la..
but i also like it la
hehe
i hope we have chance go there again.
okay?
my dear friend
hehehe

No comments: