Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Good sentences?

exam coming soon
everytime when i'm updating my blog..
i also shall say exam coming soon
i really gan jiong

today heard my friend said
'lost friend better than lost future'
is this a meaningfull sentences?
i think so gua..
and my tutor said our future still have a lot of time to find friend..
this few week i seldom drink tea with yy and peihoon liao
maybe we are busying our thing
yy and pei hoon busying dating
pei hoon has new target liao
she don't want me jor
hahaha
sian liao lor..
alone
nobody want me
argh
hahaha

this few days also no chit chating with my classmates liao
because i have damn many homework
school~
tutorial
arghh
i'm going crazy
anybody can help me?
aiksZ~
anyway
i shall try to relax
won't give myself stress de
hehe..
although exam is important
i also shall take care my health
don't worry ya
=)
blek
okay la
i hope i have extra time to update my blog
see ya
my lovely friend~

No comments: