Thursday, August 13, 2009

how many times must i repeat?

i'm sure everybody know my attitude..
if you don't like me..
please get away from me..
i don't care you are dog or human..
if you don't like me
just get away..
get away means..
don cham me do anything..
know?
include basketball
are you nincompoop or what?
i'm sure you know yourself don't like me.
and why need come play basketball?
because you no volleyball only find basketball?
please bring volleyball yourself if u wan to play
same to basketball...
don't ever say vulgar language
please la..
you din have parent to teach you?
please think it properly bofore you do anything..
don't ever siasui your parent in front of me..
i shall laugh you
okay?
you started the vulgar language.
i really don't know what happened to your parents
i believe you have parents
right?
are they teach you vulgar language?
if yes..
i think i'm speechless
i feel i must repeat again
if anybody don't like me..
just get away from me..
ok?
got you or no you just same to me..
my life shall more happy without you all in my life

this is my attitude..
if you all feel i shall lost a lot of friend if din change this attitude
i can comfirm i'm not..
if u understand me..
i'm sure you know how am I

No comments: