Thursday, September 3, 2009

trial exam started

trial exam was started since this monday...
feel boring...
i didn't prepared at all..
anyway
it's okay to me..
cause..
i don't need to prepare anything
=)
let's nature take its course...
bla bla bla..
=P
happy go lucky la..
haha

this few day..
my mood is sooo down..
what happen to me ah?
i really don't know...
not about love
not about friend..
not about anything
i really don't know ah
i so hope can go out with you~
so hope can go neway with you again..
i wanna sing with you together..
happy together..
that day go neway is the last time for me until now
i feel it was been a long time ago..
anyway
i hope after spm i can go out with you..
any place also can..
just hope can chat with you..
hope can see your face
hope can see you anything at any place
i miss you so much leh..
haiz..
what can i do ah?
anyway
i really happy together with you
in this few months
happy is 95 percent% while sad is 5%
=P
anyway
i hope we can be continue happy de
i believe we can de..
after spm
i will always find you de
i hope you don't xian me very fan can liao
hahaha
blek

this few days..
i don't know what i angry..
angry many thing..
i feel i can't put down many thing..
man~
today i will start put down all my thing
start my new life..
after spm..
i can start my new life..
a freedom life
a happy leh
i din have big breast leh~
no xing xiong xia zai leh
i really don't know
yesterday i went bukit tinggi with yunyang
share about our thing to each other..
feel quite suprise de
when he start be a listener?
lol
are we have a same hobby( motor)?
haha
wakakaka
today he din come find me lim teh lor..
he was busying chat with joey..
den i don't want disturb him lor
hehe
it's ok lor
next time la
my dear friend
=P

No comments: