Wednesday, April 22, 2009

exam coming soon~

argh..~
exam coming soon
i worry about my result leh
aiks..
i need to study hard liao..
my add maths still blur blur leh
some i don know how to do
but
my tutor call me must get good result
i am so stress now~
nowadays
i start my do revision liao
but only Prinsip account and maths
lol
both of this is my cup of tea
wakakaka
i should start do revision in other subject liao
i think prinsip account and maths almost done 90% liao
i will start my revision at moral ,science, and malay lor
my malay n english very poor
T_T
i don know how to improve both of this subject
anybody can tell me?

my dear classmate
please don ask me about love de thing lor
okie?
nothing special de..
everybody have their love too
right?
don't you?
so hor..
please don ask me again
okie?





erm
i really don know what happen to me this few week..
i really upset and tired~~
haizz..
anyway
i will try to be happy de la..
okie?
don worry about me..
=)
peace~