Friday, April 17, 2009

any title?

i don know want to wrie what leh
haha
today feel very tired lor
jus finish two round tutorial...
although i am tired
i still go play basketball with my buddy
xD
bo bian la..
want to keep fit..
i am so fat now
argh~
i am so disappointed..
because
after finish my basketball
i went to having my dinner-----KFC!
OMG
oily food
haha
today is the 1st day in this year eat KFC
i am anti Fast Food person..
that's why
i less eat fast food
haha
i prefer eat kuey tiao soup
i think that will be better
sian lor
yesterday jus finish take the class photo..
maybe yesterday not my day
i didn't had anyway mood to shock myself
=.=
didn't have any patern
i knw this year is last year for me in kwang hua
but..
i this few day really no mood lor
sob
what happen to me ah?
many thing to think leh
many homework haven done
many thing i haven done yet in my life..
but
i feel my life will gone
~~
okay la
stop here
bye
my bosom buddy~

No comments: