Friday, April 24, 2009

Digi_ Fuyoh~~~

hey yo my friend
i in pink of health
anyway
thx for caring ya my friend
haha
nice experience for me
hahaha
i know i am not wrong
now..
i know someone is fake in front of teacher
haha
anyway
this was giving me a lot of fun
haha
this fight give me a lot of nice experience
from this fight
i really learn a lot of thing
i know what call fake
what call real
thx my friend anyway
thx for your all support
haha
especially chan meng
u help me a lot
haha
if not you
i think i am kissed the dust now
haha
lucky
i at xian jing there book a place
haha
now i haven use it
next time maybe the price will increase
den the dividen i give u la
haha
but hor
remember buy saham from me
okie?
haha
anybody interest to my xian jing place's saham
please contact me
hahaha
xD

okie la
thx ya
all of my
5A6 buddy

and MR LUM ( dry father )~

No comments: