Sunday, March 8, 2009

suprise day?

i feel so suprise cause i have time to update my blog..
almost one month didn't update my blog..
busy recently..
i am busying my tuition..
always rushing
oh my god
what kind of life is this..
haha
i so scare i will sick in this few month leh..
=.=
i don want kena denggi neh
selangor happen to many dengue fever kes
this thing make me so scare
haha
i scare i will die neh
am i think too many?
kekeke
i still want my beloved take care me de lor..
hehe
how are u all my friend?
long time didn't chat with u all liao lor
i feel i am sorry
cause in class
i too concentrate in study
cause
i need to score good result in spm..
sorry ya
my dear friend
can't continue my playful life le
but
i will continue the playful life after spm de
don worry
we will go to travelling after spm..
^^
tata all

No comments: