Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Aduh

valentine day coming soon...
left 4 days leh
haha
my friend all planing wanna gift their each other what suprise
but i still lonely leh..
sad ka..
haha
i think i should enjoy my single life now lor..
if not...
maybe next time no chance to enjoy lor
so i should happy
can't be unhappy cause didn't have gf..
maybe the time have reach nia..
i believe..
one day..
i will have my gf de..
keke
all my friend..
i wont let u all dissapointed de
don worry..
i know i am ugly la
but
i very wen rou de..
haha
what can i see when valentine day leh..
i very hope that day will come..
can let me see a lot of movie...
haha
free movie...
keke
sian...
nowadays..
i should concentrate in my study...
but hor...
i can 100 percent in study
while i also can 100 percent in my love de..
but
i can't find my love now leh..
who can help me
T_T
bring me go to xiang qing leh...
haha

4 comments:

我的生活 said...

haiyo...
wan know girl ar?
find me la..
u wan wat kind de also hv...
if din hv i find for u...

Fei Fei said...

haha... no need la..
sian... bo lui to chase girl

Joey said...

haiyo~
sOmebOdy say~
he whAt kind de girl also have..
so pandai~gOod gOod~有前途~
i need i need,,,
nOw only i knOw~
if no girl, can find you~xixi...


feI~
''i know i ugly..
but i wen rou??''
what did you mean~>>?
so funny...
yunyang~c.f wen rou o??
xixi....

Fei Fei said...

haha
i no wen rou
i am super wen rou la
kakaka