Sunday, February 8, 2009

long time didn‘t update my blog

almost ten day didn't update my blog
sian ka...
busying a lot of thing...
studying... tuition... school.... and... sms la...
haha
this few day i start sms with my friend..
jus two friend la..
two is my old old friend
they are my dearest friend
hehe
my classmate all throw me alone lor
all have their lover
all have their partner
left me leh
T_T
when can i find my partner neh?
haizzz
sometime..
i am confuse about this question..
sometime i want
but hard to find..
sometime i don want
but
it will come easily
=.=
what happen
this call love?
maybe call kanasai love la..
haha
actually
single life nice
but
i single around one and the half year liao leh
i not xi guan when i am single leh
nobody can accompany me talking my thing..
i don know i should share my secret with who
feel sad
T_T
hope after spm i can get my love lo
before spm
i will concentrate in my study de
hehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.