Monday, March 16, 2009

started my boring holiday

early in the morning
i waiting my mum fetch me go having our breakfast
but..
my mum looks want to put me aeroplane
oh my god
but..
finallly
we go have bah kut teh
^^
haha
i live at klang..
so our breakfast sure bah kut teh lor
bah kut teh is a delicous food
although is pork..
still nice la
haha
aduhai
later still need go tuition..
from 1 pm until 5 pm..
so sian lor..
i hate tuition very much
but
i still have to go
cause spm really important


another topic..
this holiday where can i go?
i want go to out with 'you' leh
haha
i miss you so much hor
xD
but u didn't know i miss u la
make me disappointed lor
wakakak
nvm la
i try to think want to go where la
anybody give me some idea?
i know love not suitable to me now..
but
i still love you?
what happened to me har?
never mind la
after spm..
we only start our planning la
keke
i wont let anybody know who are u de
and
i hope we go dating my friend wont see us la
hahaha
=)

No comments: