Tuesday, March 24, 2009

no title again

sad lor..
i don know should write what in my blog
nothing to write ler
i didn't have love
nothing to write lor
haha
all of my friend
please leh
don ask me who is my girlfriend lor
i told you all before i am single liao ma
okay?
please believe me la..
if i have girlfriend
i will tell you all de la
don worry
nobody (girl)want me
how come i will have girlfriend leh?
you all also know la..
i so ugly..
nobody suka me de la
=P
so...
i hope you all wont ask again lor..
wish you all can with your girlfriend or boyfriend forever and forever la
especially yun yang lor
okay?
i didn't suan xiao la
this is truth
i impossible hope u and joey break de la
don worry
you are my friend
i will support you
i just hope u wont let me disappointed la
okay?
i not a bad person to wish u two fast break
don worry about that
and wish my friend who single in my class
i wish you can success woo your 'food' la
haha
if don know the way to woo
come ask me
i teach u without pay fees
don worry
xD

No comments: