Saturday, September 17, 2011

trial

trial are going finish~
is the time to relax?
i don't think so
now is the time let study and do past year question!
i dislike PA very much
but
what can i do?
PA is a compulsory subject for stpm
and also a compulsory subect to pass for stpm
argh!
left two months to go
after that
i believe that
i can hang out with my secondary schoolmate and form 6 classmate~
feel so sorry to my 5a6 gang cause nowadays seldom hang out with them..
maybe they will feel i beh cham
but i believe they know my feeling
this exam is very important to me..
i don't want to waste 2 years because i can't score for stpm..!
bro and sis
i believe
all of you won't blame me..
nowadays
i also seldom go jogging
this is because i always rest for study?
haha
i think so ba~
i have insomnia for 3 weeks..
what happen to me?
maybe stress for stpm?
i don't think so~

No comments: