Saturday, September 3, 2011

NO TiTle

exam is around the corner..
i believe that many people have started their revision
but me..
still dreaming..
now
i really lost my way
don't know what happen to me..
argh..
i wish my mood will back before i enter the exam hall
i can't don't agreee STPM is tougher than SPM
although the subjects of STPM are lesser than SPM
whatever..

before kang kai ,ettien and wendy enter U~
we had our talk at Mamak..
we talked a lot of things..
a lot of nonsense..
whatever

i missed PBSM MP because of..
i dislike the place so much

I Missed volleyball and ping pong MP
because
i didn't receive the invitation card although last year i went..
haha
never mind la
because i'm not the member

honestly
i don't enjoy my form six life..
because
form six life
is stress!

i'm going to finish my form six life..
after that
what will i do after i finish form six?
who know
=)

No comments: