Sunday, September 11, 2011

crazy

study makes me crazy
whatever
i hope i will never be stress
when i 'm seeing all of you study
i feel so helpless and stress
what can i to do
i admire all of you can sit down quietly and study
why i can't do so?
am i too active?
or am i lazy?
maybe active just an excuse for me..
i wish i can study hard
but
my max study hours for one day is around 2 or 3 hours
but
some of my friends
they can study since afternoon until midnight..
one of them...
study until fall sick
is study more important than health?
what you guys thinking?
i can't accept all of you feel so stress
maybe
i never enter such a stress class before..
anyway
all of my classmate are awesome in study
except me
i'm awesome in using vulgar word..
anyway
i won't do so again..
i will upgrade myself
haha
become a manner student..
haha
will i successfull?
let's see
wish u guy good luck in exam~

No comments: