Wednesday, February 2, 2011

happy chinese new year

happy chinese new year to everyone
chinese new year is a tradisional day for every chinese..
but
nowadays
the feeling of CNY are going lesser and lesser..
what happenned?
i had 2 years never touch fireworks..
i feel boring about it..
it has no any fun to me anymore
this year CNY are same with Last year
i work as usual during CNY
maybe
you will feel i very funny and money face
but
the only i can tell you
i feel work are better for me
i will feel helpless and nothing to do..
i'm dying if i never go to work..
i will feel very boring at house
so i prefer work..
my mum laugh at me because i go to work during CNY
she said
i have no childhood when i'm children
whatever la
speechless
anyway
i wish all my friend and my family happy chinese new year

No comments: