Saturday, February 19, 2011

what the fuck

what the fuck to you..
i had lost all my money..
i never expect you will take my money and you was so rude to me when i scolded you..
anyway
i know you had taken my money and i pretend don't know..
whatever
you had swear in front of god and i feel speechless you will do so because you had taken my money..
it's okay to me..
anyway
now you dare to swear in front of god
then i believe you are waiting god to punish you la..
i feel shock you dare to swear although you do it..
however how you find the excuses
i can comfirm you had taken my money
and i don't know where do you put my money
but
i know what's the next step should i do..
i will never respect and i will never believe you anymore although you're the one of my family member..
this is the serious case for you and me
and now
you are only form 2 and you had started know how to steal and bluff..
i never care you steal my money if it is hundred..
but
the amount is big and i had lost over thousands and thousands..
i feel upset when i lost the money
but
what can i do?
i'm speechless to see what you do

2 comments:

♫♬∮♪ Nymphie AZuRe™ ♪∮♬♫ said...

Har? Family member stole family member's money. WTH..

Anonymous said...

why donwan argue v him and take back ur money...