Thursday, January 20, 2011

What;'s my mind thinking?

Wong Chun Fei..
It's year 2011
what's wrong with you?
=.=
this year is stpm life
and
i don't know what happen to me..
this few weeks..
can't sleep well
because of what?
i really don't know..
i think i can't sleep well start since 1 month ago..
diu nia seng..
i don't know what's my mind thinking..
maybe confuse?
maybe stress?
maybe what?
i don't know
i just know.
nowadays
i keep tuition
keep study
keep stay at school do my little homework..
i have a lot of homework which are delay around 1 month ago..
i don't know how can i complete my homework..
and
i don't know how chee hong will finish his work easily..
i'm admired him so much
chee hong..
how you do it?
i know
u seldom go out
and
i always go out
especially eat
last week
i was promised you stay with you at school did homework..
but
i went to KL had my lunch with family..
you told me..
i have many chance to eat after stpm
but
i never heard what you said..
i can't control myself..
i love to eat..~
sorry chee hong
and
i know..
i will seldom do such thing and go so far for my food..

and my love problem..
i think not so many problem that i face..
the only one..
i feel so sorry to ber
because
nowadays
i seldom accompany her
i busy my work
i busy my homework..
dear
sorry..
i hope you know the reason that i can't always accompany you..
i love you

No comments: