Wednesday, January 12, 2011

two weeks

school has started since two weeks ago..
during this two weeks
oh my god
i have tons of homework to do..
and
i always delay my work..
today
i promised myself to do homework at school..
but
my phone was rang when i take it from car..
my dad was calling me..
and
called me go KL for eat fish
=.=
oh my god..
i rejected him
and..
when i was having my lunch with chee hong..
i can't stop thinking the delicious food..
i love food so much
nice food will be attract me..
after ten minutes..
i phone to my dad for called him to fetch me
=.=
feel sorry to chee hong
haha
sorry la
mr chee hong
hehe
now
i 'm trying to finish up my homework as soon as possible..
because
i know
i will have a lot of homework too
=.=
what the .....
i feel speechless on it
=.=
KNS

No comments: