Sunday, July 12, 2009

sunday

a new week again...
trial coming soon man..
are u ready?
all of my friend
should study hard la
we should start our revision lor
stop dreaming and sweeting lor..
wakakaka
prepare for our trial
now i'm very worry
u know why?
cause i afraid don know what can i eat when night..
nowadays
i don't know want eat wat
so sian
alone at home..
where can i go?
my girl's friend no reply me
i wanna lim teh and chat with them
but
don't know where they go lor?
sian ka

my family go melaka jor
throw me alone in home
anybody can tell me what can i eat?
roti canai?no
bah kut teh?no
rice?no~
really don't know what can i eat
if my friend see my blog
please call me and give me some idea
hahaha
okie la

good luck to all of my friend
i love you alll
hahaha
=)
peace

2 comments:

b3ng92 said...

haha...then eat mee lo..
ermm...you say de girl's friend is pei hoon them or wat???they will leave u alone mie...

Fei Fei said...

haiyo...
pei hoon playing mah jong lor...
siok hoon don want me lor..
hahaha