Friday, July 24, 2009

ceramah


today SMJK KWANG HUA had a BM ceramah
this ceramah was a nice and good ceramah~
i with my friend went to ceramah at school hall around eight morning
i was book a row of places for all my friends...
but...
someone sit in our row..
i hate it..
we were very hate it a lot..
but it still come to our row..
oh my god..
it make me driving up the wall..
i don't know why it have a thick face to join my row..
sad lah~
please man..
maybe soneone are love you...
but
majority of us are hate you
okay?
i hope you can don't join us..
u not many member and brother?
why want join 5a6 but not other classses?
i don't want write all this kind of things in my blog..
but
i have to write it..
but
it really disappointed..
u know?
i don't know why it still have face to join us
you really not feel we really hate you but you still want to join us
i'm damn angry..
if you still face your maruah yourself..
please don't join us la..
join your other yao yeng de friend
but not us..
we not same as you so yao yeng
our face not thick as you
okay?
we are low classes
you are high classes
we are not suitable to you la..
so..
make way please
okay?

No comments: