Tuesday, July 21, 2009

nobody will hate you if u didn't do wrong anything



damn you
today at school u drive me up the wall
can u please shut up or DON'T TRY TO stop me do anything?
if you are helping the dog..
i nothing can say
if you are not
please shut your F**K up

damn you..
i told u many times..
if you don't like me
you can go far far away from me
this is my attitude
i don't care
okay?
don make me angry you nia
if u don't like me
it's ok for me..
i don't care who are you
you can don't talk to me..
go ahead...
if you feel i'm still your friend
den stop your this habit..
i hate it

if you feel i'm not your friend..
den okay
well
i think ALL OF MY FRIEND know i'm saying who..
you say you can be a good listener?
i don't think so..
sorry
if you are a good listener..
you won't help anybody include me..
means
you won't stop me do anything..
i will hate that dog..
because..
it do something to me last time
do u forget it?

imagine you are me.
i feel you will more angry than me
okay?
if a person didn't do wrong thing
nobody will hate that person without any reason..
human same
ANIMAL also same

not only me hate dog..
i think many people hate dog too..
especially 259
everybody also hate 259
maybe you like it?
cause you are the same type?
i don't know
i'm just guessing

2 comments:

b3ng92 said...

fei, i am really sorry about it...
i really don't know ehat was i do will make you so angry..
and honestly,i was really forgot to stand at your side and help you think.You know why?because you always pertend that nothing happened and you look like no care anythings...then what can i do?
i help him is because he is my primary school friend,and honestly im pity him because he really have no many friend in this class..
anyway...i just can say i will wont help him again and really sorry to you...

+-NiCholaS-+ said...

==~nonid say sorry la~cf de pattern always like tat de~