Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Start my busy life....

today is the third day going to school
i will busy start from monday till the end of this year
sian lor..
this few day..
i am tired...
don know what happened to me..
maybe i worry about something..
i am busy to settle all my thing..
my tuition thing..
tuition homework n homework..
make me rush..
need start my new busy life..
this year
i will not play play anymore..
even i am really busy i also will complete all my homework
cause
i facing SPM this year
feel stress ler..
how to relax my mind?
aiks
anyway
hope i and all my friend can succesfully pass this busy year
finish it up by the easiest way
don give own too many stress
especially 'you'
my dear
don let me worry about you
i know you are care about your result n work..
but
promise me..
don give own too many stress
it's not good to your health..
live in a relax n happy life
don be sad
be happy
^^
all be ok..
i know u r not my gf..
but
anyway..
i still love you very much~

6 comments:

b3ng92 said...

i be ur dear la...wakaka
u still got kj mah

Fei Fei said...

KJ?
lol.. how come will say he?
i am not gay
==

Joey said...

hey~now only i read your blog~xixi~
kj~~match larr~~gay ma gay larr~~
相爱就好~hahaha
relax larr you!!
haiyo~~慢慢来~
take care

Fei Fei said...

haha..
i know gay no wrong..
but
i am not gay...
hehe
u busy your school n love
how have time|?
keke

b3ng92 said...

haha,tht day u sms him mah...
he say he not gay,but u answer him:'but i am',haha..
wah,joey so help gay o,难道。。。

Joey said...

chun fei ar~~
haiyo~~
study and love~ya~
really no time~
its full~
haha~and~you ok mah?? feel you so hurt~jia you k~
we together with you~xixi~
actually can try to bcum gay de~~kj gOod~haha~haha~err..ming tai think bout gay before~he told me!hahaha
mad ming tai~难道什么啦~
神经了啦你~
haha~

take care ya~