Sunday, December 21, 2008

walao eh

Walao eh..
my life really walao eh?
i one week didn't update my blog
i am soo busy during this week
diu ah seng~
busy cleaning my room
make me so tired
n working make me dulan
haizz
when working
i did a lot of misstake
what happen to me?
can't concentrate to my work
haizzz
what am i thinking?
what my brain thinking oh?
haizzz
my brain should wake up!
two more week open school soon
i haven prepare my thinng yet
next year will be a busy and tired year?
cause i facing SPM
i will have a lot of stress in front my day
sad ah~

5 comments:

Joey said...

haiyo~
dun like tat la~
feel stress o~
sms me lar~
i will play with you, k~
dun like tat la~
ask me b happy~u sumore like tis,how can o~relax~~
good luck k~~

take care~

Fei Fei said...

haha..
play with me?
cannot ler
later got ppl beat me
>.<"

Joey said...

haha~~
what la~
beat you for what wor~
nvm~~i tell you before what~
know what i meant~wakakaka~

take care

Fei Fei said...

haha
later not he beat me
is beat u
kekek
yer
so jealous
draw so nice de pictoure for yy
no draw for me
haizz
sad

Joey said...

who ask you all so bad wor~
force him to open~
sumore say wan to throw it away~
if you all din see that picture then wont feel jealous lOo, right~
tOo bad larr~~haha~~
and~he tak sampai hati to beat me want~wakaka~
at melaka oO?
din jio me larr..
haiz~this kind of friend~
没救了啦~

take care