Saturday, December 27, 2008

wakao?

haiyo
sian ka
writing blog again
long time didn't write blog liao lor
since go cm didi's party feel tired
need sleep three day only can recover back
haha
we have fun at there..
so funny
especially
wei liang
i can give u an adjective to describe about u
yao yeng
haha
u really yao yeng than me
when u free
you can see cm didi's phone to see u what u do on that day
u sure will get suprise
haha
u really make me shock
i love u so much
Lee Wei Liang
u are my hero
haha
sian..
today can't sleep again
i insomnia
hahah
cause
miss someone
sometime
i really feel i am very defeat
what can i do..
i want to do something
but no dare to tell
scare i will do wrong thing
haha
never mind la
don do it better
cause
i scare
scare get hurt?
but
sometime i feel i am very lonely
nobody can accompany me
so i finding some friend to accompany me lor
cause
i really boring
my friend all have gf
my friend all also have bf
al throw me alone lor
got love liao
wing strong liao
can fly
haizzz
what can i do now?
find my love?
or continue single life?
i single one year..
nan de i will single
haha
i always need somebody accompany me de
but since break with my ex
i no find gf anymore
i choose friend accompany me..
cause
i feel friend better than gf
now...
gf cannnot be forever
but
friend can
hehee
so i choose friend
but
don know when..
i can confidence to love again?
after one year?
one month?
or one year?
who know?!

2 comments:

Joey said...

yaya~~
i will choose friend oso~
BUT~~haiz~~
lonely oO~~haha~~
one year really long~~
why you scare worr~~haiyo~~
dont scare larr..must try to do it~
jia you bah~

take care ya~

Fei Fei said...

u think so easy?
say easy
wait u get hurt from somebody
den u know it what call love