Thursday, August 15, 2013

half more month

many things happen during my sem break. everything is past tense for me. anywhere my second year uni life will start soon i have to study hard for second year. cause no more chance to me again. haha if you are my friends, you will know what am i saying then another topic what will happen to me for my second year? i don't know i have long time didn't update my blog. i enjoyed my uni life so much. went to sandakan with my beloved housemate and friends. thanks a lot to sandakan-ian who bring me go visit all the places and have fun over there sabah is a peaceful place for me and there is peace compare with semenanjung will i stay at there and don't back to klang? haha i don't know but mostly i won't do that i love sabah life so much i enjoyed the moment with friends my lovely ex-roommate my current roommate and housemate too i guess my housemate and roommate hate me so much haha due to always disturb them when they were doing revision during exam time sometimes i feel so stress because i look them study hard while i played the fool during exam moment

No comments: