Thursday, August 29, 2013

1 week to go

left 1 week to go i will be back my university second year life very soon seriously.. i don't used to it when i am at klang although i have been staying here since i borned after i stay Sabah i prefer the life over there peaceful slow motion no stress at all i admit that my life is full of stress when i am getting bigger now is much much things to let me think of it klang life i couldn't sleep well during night i scare many things of it although KU is safer compare with others area but i know it is no safe at all compare with sabah insomnia with all the time i wouldn't know what is the reason that i insomnia i was trying to make myself busy and tired hope that i can sleep well during night but i found that i fail to make it i enjoyed my life during this long sem break is very first time that i do promoter in my life by this moment i did many kind of jobs during this two months and i have learn quite number of things when i was working during promoter is nothing much but the most that i can feel and i know this early in my life too the world is full of cruel and reality.. i am sure that you guys will feel it if u done the job... my life just a word to describe stress i think that everybody are getting stressful when they are bigger i know that i miss many things my family members my gang in klang my friends in UMS my ex-roommmate my housemate and many more.. keep in touch with my klang gang i am not around. i hope that we still can getting close like now in future.. all the best :)

No comments: