Thursday, September 9, 2010

what to do now...

i don't know what can i do now..
suddenly many feeling come to my heart now..
i don't know how to express my feeling now..
hope can find someone to express my feeling but i couldn't find a person let me express my feeling..

first problem
love
i don't know what happened to us now..
i don't know what happened to me now?
am i different compare with before?
if u ask me..
i will answer no..
i just be back myself same as before..
i don't know what can i tell you now..~
sometimes
i feel i have to explain with you..
but
i scare u misunderstand my explaination
sometimes.
i feel i don't want explain with you..
but
i scare you misunderstand you..
many times..
you was misunderstand my meaning but i didn't tell you..
i feel our problem are getting more and more..
i try to avoid..
but
can i do it?

nowadays
i don't date you out because of your parents are at home..
i don't want let myself disappointed..
so i didn't ask you for date
this is because i know you can't date with me..
but not i don't want date with you..
i know you're understand..~
i really don't know what can i do..
feel helpless.

second problem
friends..
if you're know me well..
of course..
you know..
friend for me is just a small thing..
don't even a dust..
my life can without friends..
this is my life rules..
what to do?
because i don't believe friend anymore.
so..
i'm not really facing friend's problem..

third problem
money

i getting poor and poor..
because of last month i stopped my work and keep go out with friends...
my money getting lesser and lesser.
so
from this month
i will work hard and i think i will stop for join kokurikulum although i have jawatan at PBSM
i hope i can join PBSM when i'm free.
what to do?
money are more important

1 comment:

b3ng92 said...

even me also can't express your feeling?sorry~~haiz
hello=.=,the second one not a problem then wat for u list out pula