Wednesday, September 29, 2010

rude...

lol..
i realize
nowadays i'm rude
i keep using vulgar language when i'm talking with friends..
whatever la..
this is not me..
and
i use vulgar language is for fun..
not angry then only use that..
i know vulgar language is not good..
but
jimmy keep laugh when i use vulgar language
what can i do?
lol
hahah
anyway
i will be original me..
=D
not always use vulgar language..
not always shake my leg
haha
i know a lot of people dislike my shake leg attitude.
haha
what can i do?
this is my hobby?
but
i can change my hobby la.
i will study hard during 12 days holiday..
try to complete all my homework..
don't delay my homework..
revision pengajian am and ekonomi..
i think i still can settle up my maths and account..
so
i feel i'm not so worry about maths and account..
i will study hard every subject although i have tuition all the subjects except MUET..

i don't want become mad..
i want relax my life..
nowadays
i every also will busy..
especially busy on tuition..
homework..
and dating with my lovely classmates and friend..
and my baby shin
wakakaka
haha
whatever la..
i hope i can do well in my exam..
i know i'm stupid
but
what can i do?
nobody can help me
i'm envy a lot of people especially my classmates
haha
their head is small
but
their brain can save a lot of things..
especially..
swee ching.
i gonna exchange my brain with her..
but i wanna my head..
don't want her head
haha
i hate you
but
i also like you..
i hate you because u r clever
i like you..
because u r funny
always kena bully by me
wakakak
newspaper seller
haha
just joke la..
don't care lor..
=D
i won't hate a people easily..
except..
i beh tahan you..
remember..
=D

1 comment:

b3ng92 said...

so many 'what can i do?' hor...