Sunday, May 16, 2010

Started study (one week)

i started my study one week..
argh
time past so fast..
but..
i'm still dreaming..
doing nothing in this one week
wasting time too..
erm..
this year for every form 6 kostum is bee
i know this is the form 6 budaya in high school..
i have to do it although i don't like ..
i can't believe i done my things in one days..
feel quite suprise..
hehe
i hope everything will go smooth in next week.
whatever la..

yesterday went to pasar with baby shin and lovely ming tai
hehe..
1st time go pasar with ah beng wor?
i means setia de la..
keke..
feel quite enjoy at pasar although it is hot..
hehe..
nowadays..
hard to dating with baby shin because she have to study and stay in hostel..
and me..
also will start my busy life same as my form 5 life
=.=
i believe
form 6 is more busier than form 5.
because form 6 have a lot of activites
i hope i can arrange all my time nicely..
can do all my things..
tutorial..
Work..
Study
Revision
and so on...

1 comment:

St3lla said...

DIDNT SAW U ALL D??