Thursday, May 21, 2009

should i sad or happy?

haiduh
yesterday happened something make my mood so down
aiks
i hope this wont happen again lo
really nothing de la
don think too much
try our best in trial la
worry for wat?
we start pia now lor
hehe

this few day so busy and tired
exam was started
i am so busy doing revision especially add maths
oh my god
so many thing need to memorize
finally
the ADD MATHS test finished
i am so happy now
but
today have to revision
sejarah
ohhh my holy shit
haha
more thing to memorizelor
haha
holiday will coming soon
i am so happy
cause can relax
but
i think i have to start revision for spmliao
can't relax liao de lor


good luck to my friend
hehe

be happy ya
don think too much liao la
hehehe
everything will be ok de
i know we can de lor
i believe me can too de
don make us worry each other
=)
peace

3 comments:

~*JoHn*~ said...

wei..got revison call me..i wan!! hehe..

Fei Fei said...

lol.... zhun bo?

~*JoHn*~ said...

zhun ah! dun put at night can liao
==