Monday, May 11, 2009

lalala

last yesterday
i went to chan meng's house celebrate happy mother's day
haha
it is a funny n happy lor
we were so enjoying when we were eating
wakakak
anyway
thanks ya
chan meng
hahaha
ma fan u liao
in chan meng house
i was chatting with pei hoon in chan meng room
and we sing too
haha
together with beng
wakakka

haiduh
exam coming soon liao la
cham liao
left 2 days
but
i haven't prepare yet
oh my godnesss
who can help me
i have a lot of homework haven been done yet
my add maths folio haven pass up leh
aiyoyoyo


nowadays
soooo busy
and my stupid computer
very very nincompoop
uselesss
hahahaha
the responseeeee super slow
open a program need wait a minute
hahah

anyway
nothing to say liao
heheh
jus want to say
wish all my friend study hard la
okie?


and you

please don think too much ya
don ask me that kind of question lor
i will sad de la
hahaha

No comments: