Thursday, November 6, 2008

no title?

WHAT I WANT TO WRTIE WOR?
sian sia..
nothing to do during holiday..
i try to learn more when this holiday
cause..
spm coming soon..
left one year...
i need to add oil..
anyway..
i will try my best to do it..
i hope i can get good result in spm..
i need a good result..
i need to upgrade myself..
because..
now i feel i am a useless person..
i need to be a better person..
to do more good thing..
my atitute bad..
i will change it good..
i will be a good boy..
be a nice boy..
be a nice guy
haha
all my friend..
pls don laugh me..
i wil try my best to upgrade myself during this holiday
hope all my friend also will do it
don always go village play 2.5
haha
that was boring..
this week
i think we already go village more than ten time..
suddenly become village's customer..
haha
nothing to say liao
tata all~

9 comments:

b3ng92 said...

i have the same feeling to u..
but i always just think only..
coz i only can concentrate when im together with my friend..
coz always when i reach home then i will face to comp liao..n cant stop it,haiz....
About the problem tht go village,i think is ok la..coz now i very 'zhen xi' tht now still can together lim teh with u all de time...

~*JoHn*~ said...

haha..
cm..
jia u o..
jia you jia you..
haha..i hope u be a better boy..
wakaka..
but not to say u are bad now la..
jiu be even better...
hehe..
together jia you o~~
haha..
and btw..
village?
sienz la..
everyday go there
beh sienz meh??
go bing dian la!!!
got the bubble tea!!
T_T next time go there k??
i am sick of village..
hahaha

Fei Fei said...

to beng~
haha..
zhen xi wat la..
we still can same class de la
if we really can't same class mean i drop class lor
don worry lor
ok?
hehe
be happy la

Fei Fei said...

to john..
cm?
u calling me or cm la?
u lame..
at my blog say cm..
sian ka..
i think next time go village la
drink the breast big...
nice sia
hehe

b3ng92 said...

haiyo..just do a 'heart prepare ' first mah

b3ng92 said...

haha..john ..ya alloh...

~*JoHn*~ said...

hahaha..
paiseh ka..
is cf..
2 also is c..
confused @@
keke..
care ur words la boy~~
==
in front of girl dun say like this~~
LOLZ

Fei Fei said...

haiya.. next time say properly ma..
don let me wu hui..
haha
it's real
big breast ma
u put aeroplane
also no drink big breast de
kanasai

~*JoHn*~ said...

lao eh..
WCF~!!!
u care ur words la..
dun talk this type of thing in front of girl..
NOR..
me~~
hee hee..
^^
=p