Friday, November 14, 2008

haiyer

haiya..
busy this few day
and feel very tired
so i no update my blog..
and i feel..
wrtie boring is a boring thing..
haha
never mind la..
anyway i will update my blog also..
i want try to improve my english ma..
but..
until now..
i stilll using noob english..
broken english..
haiz..
when i can improve wor?
today nothing special thing happen..
just a normal day..
always early wake up..
go to work..
den rush to tuition again..
this is my tired life..
i am a poor guy
so i will work hard..
try to earn more money.
to 'yang' my wife..
haha..
yesterday i did a funny thing...
i edit message n send all my 016 friend..
so funny
about love de thing..(sorry guy.. i didn't send to u all)
haha
i am not gay
keke
all my girl's friend get shocked when recieve my message..
it's funny also la..
some will with me pei he..
but gan see wee say i love XZXZXZXZXZXZ(cannot say)
i think u all wu hui liao..
i wont love that girl de
don worry..
haha
if u want to know who is tat girl..
den contact me la..
i will wait your phone(8282)

6 comments:

b3ng92 said...

is it the girl pei hoon?

Fei Fei said...

sure no...
=.=

b3ng92 said...

haha...abo then?

~*JoHn*~ said...

wei...
the msg also didnt send give me...sobb T_T
i wan cry d la..
T_T

Fei Fei said...

to ah beng
really no...
haiya
u don know de la..
i always treat pei hoon eat
cause
got a time
she help me a lot..
so don wu hui

Fei Fei said...

to john..
what message wor?
sian ka.
ytd u also no come lim teh..