Tuesday, February 21, 2012

emo?

I have started to emo again..
Many things to worry..
I know everything will not go smooth..
I 'm not worry about my result but I worry other things.
I'm suffer with it since two years ago..
I wish this couldn't happen with me now.
I feel helpless and I don't know who can I tell about all the things.
Maybe all my friends won't believe it if I tell them..
It's impossible happene with me if u know me..
But
I got feeling
The thing will be happen soon
Haih..
What to do..
I'm still remember I worried this one year ago..
It was around march 2011
I don't know why..
Who can tell me...
I'm suffer with it since I was form two...
My life sucks
Seriously..
What the fuck is this.
If this happen to my friends
I bet they will be mad..
Anyway.
U couldn't this will happen on me!
Fuck off

No comments: