Wednesday, January 4, 2012

work

i have started my work after my stpm..
today is the first day i on leave for january..
this is due to miss LIM
my friends are going to visit miss lim at her new office at dato hamzah
i feel curious how is it..
is there better than STK?
i wish too
i wish miss lim has a better place for her to work
miss lim is a good teacher compare with others
she is a helpful and not only teach us study but also teach us how to be a manner n better person
is it worth it for me to on leave because of her?
i think so!
she has helped me a lot of things
i love this teacher although she always scold me--- please behave yourself

is a new year 2012
and also boring year
i have finished my study~
i finish my school life
now
i have to work until september?
i couldn't imagine how is the life will be~
i love my job although many of you will think it is a low class job
i enjoy my job
i dislike office job~
i love social job~
many of my friends asked me
why u still work at BKT
i answered~
i love this job

i didn't update my blog recently~
because
i keep hang out with my friends
NON-STOP
crazy
i used a lot money this two months
almost 5k~
my saving is going finish soon
haha
~
i have to start save again from now!

No comments: