Monday, October 3, 2011

it's good or bad?

it's good to me study 5 hours?
i really don't know..
my tutor was remind me study during this pmr holiday...
feel very tired...
i almost give up for my life..
many things that i have to face..
not only study..
and also others...
i wish
i can leave the world...
but..
what can i do?
most of the times..
i tell myself..
i should not give up easily..
but
i can take it how long?
i wish all the thing will go easily and smooth..
but i know
it's impossible..
at 1st..
i feel i did a wrong decision to you..
feel upset and disappointed to you..
you has made me dissapoint to you..
i only sentence can i say and shout is..
WHAT THE FUCK
i should not believe you..
and
i will never believe you again entire life
i know it's cruel to you..
but
this is the thing that i can do to you..
i don't care who you are..

next topic
study..
5 hours
or
3 hours better?
my brain
maximum kapasity
is
3 hours
but
should i do it
to 5 hours?

你说人生艳丽我没有异议
你说人生忧郁我不言语
只有默默的承受这一切
[承受数不尽的春来冬去
你说人生艳丽我没有异议
你说人生忧郁我不言语
只有默默的承受这一切
承受数不尽的春来冬去

No comments: