Thursday, February 18, 2010

long time didn't update my blog

long time didn't update my blog..
i'm so busy during chinese new year
i'm not busy visit friend's house
but
i'm busy working
=.=
lol
what am i doing during chinese new year
haha
whatever la..
b4 chinese new year
i invite quite a many friends gathering at station one..
cause
we had 'lou shang' party ma..
i will post the video soon..
don't worry..
keke

today is my 1st day on leave during chinese new year
i think i'm finish busy during chinese new year liao
i hope i can visit some of my bosom friends house..
hehe..
yesterday
i went to my boss house
haha
he is my boss ma..
so
i will visit de ma
right?
keke
but
he always say i'm the boss
but
everybody know he is the boss
right?
it's chan meng la...
walao eh
yesterday
i tried my best to go his house
but
i'm failed..
when i reached there
only left few people at there
=.=
den i sit beside pei hoon support her to play nami..
always nami nami and nami
i can't join
because
i don't know everything about nami
so
b4 back home
i decided to play blackjack
but
i'm not the host
because
i'm poor
so
'vios' be the host lor
our cai shen ye
thanks a lot
he gave a lot of money..
but
i just recieved less only la
but
it's okay la
thanks ya

No comments: