Wednesday, September 24, 2008

today all put aeroplane

CMB... cheng syin... jia yee all put aeroplane.. haizz
only Beng most good
come my house do revision...
so sian lor
come 3 hour
only do one question...
we chatting more than doing homework..
but at least we still have do
finish doing the homework den we go find MR jia yee
haha
we have fun near my house....we play badminton... jia yee so funny ler
after finish...
see the blog
saw YY write he love a girl...
scare he love de girl same with me ler..... so scare neh
but hope he love de is not i love de girl la
hahaha
i am so confuse now
what should i do now?
so sad ler...
anybody give me some comment what can i do now?
i know now de love suck.... can't long time de...
but now... i feel i fall in love a girl....... so sad neh
what can i do .....
i going crazy.... all my fren.... after viewing my blog... pls give me some comment... see what can i do now.... i love u all my friend ^^

7 comments:

MengKor said...

aiyo...
with the girl biao bai la...
wakaka...

Fei Fei said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fei Fei said...

biao your ka cheng

b3ng92 said...

then see the girl is who lo..
you was comfirm tht u very love the girl?if yes,then just ask urself:'should i go and say to her?'...
this is me cincai write de lar..dun too serious^^

b3ng92 said...

hehe...thx for say im the most good one..
but at the same time u say my bad thing also leh...y wan say out i have just done 1 question only o..i will pai seh de leh..hahaha

and im so happy tht day when we play badminton together..hope will have next time

Fei Fei said...

badminton?sian lor..
haha
i so noob...
haiya
say true de ma
don cheat ppl..
not good

b3ng92 said...

pek cek kah...suddently bcome so good arr...hahaha

sienz meh..i think very good to play leh^^
coz play with u mah^^